Cabinessence is the official soundtrack of Easily Mused, Spotify playlists chock full of infectious and stimulating tunes from many places and times. It's outsider music, hidden gems, buried treasures, and hits you remember! And it's absolutely free, a labor of love from a lifelong music lover. Simply go to the Cabinessence page on Facebook, click "like" and you're all set! Stay attuned...

January 24, 2010

Out, Out, Damned Flu!

The flu is like a lottery that everyone gets to win eventually, and this week I drew the unlucky numbers. It's not often that I miss an entire week's work due to illness, but this particular bug invaded my body like a party crasher, made itself nice and cozy, and dared me to attempt to do anything more strenuous than reaching for tissues in a mostly failed attempt to avoid spraying every wall in my domicile with snot.

I won't bore you with more details. You've all been through colds and flus, after all, and this is not a cold and flu blog. I guess I just wanted you to know that I wasn't slacking. I missed being able to share and, though I'm still under the weather, I optimistically predict a large increase in productivity this week.

On the other hand, it's taken me eleven hours to compose this entry, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment