June 5, 2010

Bad Mood Funnies


May 2010 was not my favorite month ever. The news, especially concerning the horrible oil spill debacle, has been painful to watch, and on a more personal level, I was sick the whole dang time. I had to go on antibiotics to fend off an h. pylori (the bacteria that causes ulcers) infection, and I think my immune system was weakened to the point where the subsequent cold I caught just WOULD NOT GO AWAY. I've had to miss several days of work too, adding to my woes. I have also not been able to put the time and effort into blogging as regularly as i would like. Sorry 'bout that.

All of this had put me in a pretty bad mood, so I collected a group of random panels depicting comic characters in a bad mood. Amazingly, I felt much better after doing this. Perhaps, if your mood has been sour lately, you will find a bit of catharsis here as well.

Enough jibber-jabber. Bring on the malcontents!





































3 comments:

Erik said...

What a great post!

Andy Norton said...

That was such an entertaining post, seeing all those panels featuring such anarchy. Could it be a teaser to some upcoming comics on your blog?
Let us hope that June is a better month for you.

John Glenn Taylor said...

Andy, thanks for writing. Look for increased blog production any day now, as soon as I finish wading through the stack of comics I bought on eBay, or as I like to call it, the new monkey on my back-Bay.