Cabinessence is the official soundtrack of Easily Mused, Spotify playlists chock full of infectious and stimulating tunes from many places and times. It's outsider music, hidden gems, buried treasures, and hits you remember! And it's absolutely free, a labor of love from a lifelong music lover. Simply go to the Cabinessence page on Facebook, click "like" and you're all set! Stay attuned...

June 5, 2010

Bad Mood Funnies


May 2010 was not my favorite month ever. The news, especially concerning the horrible oil spill debacle, has been painful to watch, and on a more personal level, I was sick the whole dang time. I had to go on antibiotics to fend off an h. pylori (the bacteria that causes ulcers) infection, and I think my immune system was weakened to the point where the subsequent cold I caught just WOULD NOT GO AWAY. I've had to miss several days of work too, adding to my woes. I have also not been able to put the time and effort into blogging as regularly as i would like. Sorry 'bout that.

All of this had put me in a pretty bad mood, so I collected a group of random panels depicting comic characters in a bad mood. Amazingly, I felt much better after doing this. Perhaps, if your mood has been sour lately, you will find a bit of catharsis here as well.

Enough jibber-jabber. Bring on the malcontents!





































3 comments:

  1. That was such an entertaining post, seeing all those panels featuring such anarchy. Could it be a teaser to some upcoming comics on your blog?
    Let us hope that June is a better month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, thanks for writing. Look for increased blog production any day now, as soon as I finish wading through the stack of comics I bought on eBay, or as I like to call it, the new monkey on my back-Bay.

    ReplyDelete