Cabinessence is the official soundtrack of Easily Mused, Spotify playlists chock full of infectious and stimulating tunes from many places and times. It's outsider music, hidden gems, buried treasures, and hits you remember! And it's absolutely free, a labor of love from a lifelong music lover. Simply go to the Cabinessence page on Facebook, click "like" and you're all set! Stay attuned...

May 2, 2009

Farewell, Ric Estrada


I just read Mark Evanier's moving tribute to Ric Estrada , who passed away yesterday morning. I went digging in my library to find a good example of Ric "fully realized" and I think I found one. Here, from G.I. Combat #169 (Feb 1974), is "Peace With Honor", a five-pager both drawn and written by Mr. Estrada.









1 comment:

  1. .

    Wow! Your colors are so rich! My copy doesn't look half as good as your scan.

    This is an appropriate story to post --- it was probably the story he was most proud og.

    ReplyDelete